We Are ARASHI
May. 29th, 2026 12:36 amI just bought a ticket for the streaming on May 31st... So I'm not part of the official FC because ever since I discovered Arashi in 2012, I've always found it too much work for a foreigner to join the FC and keep a registration. And in recent years, the crackdown on international fans has gotten much worse!
Sales to the general public opened on April 30th, and it took me all this time to decide whether to buy a ticket.
I'm the fan who doesn't accept this ending. I'm the fan who was devastated when they started getting married and having children because I knew the dream would end soon...
I wish I had known them from the beginning!
I still have a lot of their stuff to watch. The list is huge. But I don't know if I'll have the strength to face this mission.
I'm a HanaDan Jun-baited fan, and Jun continues to be my ichiban. Arashi was the reason I took Japanese lessons, became interested in the culture, and developed a taste for dramas (only J-dramas, J-movies, J-pop). I was overflowing with lives and movie/drama goods, even though I was just an overseas fan...
They helped me grieve for my father.
For the past 14 years, Arashi was the only Idol group I was a fan of. They occupied all my fan time. When they're gone, no more fangirling. Most of the Senpais who kept the communities active with juicy forbidden files, news, and many subbs have already disappeared from LJ, Tumblr, X, Discord... I hope they're all okay!!!
Sales to the general public opened on April 30th, and it took me all this time to decide whether to buy a ticket.
I'm the fan who doesn't accept this ending. I'm the fan who was devastated when they started getting married and having children because I knew the dream would end soon...
I wish I had known them from the beginning!
I still have a lot of their stuff to watch. The list is huge. But I don't know if I'll have the strength to face this mission.
I'm a HanaDan Jun-baited fan, and Jun continues to be my ichiban. Arashi was the reason I took Japanese lessons, became interested in the culture, and developed a taste for dramas (only J-dramas, J-movies, J-pop). I was overflowing with lives and movie/drama goods, even though I was just an overseas fan...
They helped me grieve for my father.
For the past 14 years, Arashi was the only Idol group I was a fan of. They occupied all my fan time. When they're gone, no more fangirling. Most of the Senpais who kept the communities active with juicy forbidden files, news, and many subbs have already disappeared from LJ, Tumblr, X, Discord... I hope they're all okay!!!
no subject
Date: 2026-06-08 01:48 am (UTC)